Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Double D, Christmas Animals

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


 Christmas Animals.



 I may have taken a bit more of a creative license for this gem,
but Penny approves of it lol.
Gramps introduced her to that show on PBS,
Dinosaur Train, it's pretty good!





 I inked sponged my background using Distress Oxide inks,
then using GKD Glitter Gel and an MFT Stencil, 
Falling Snow, I set my scene.
Pretty Pink Posh Dinosaur Addons stamps and dies.
I dressed up each Dinoasaur.
Creating a hat with pompom and mittens with string.
A small wreath around another's neck. 
Hat, mittens and wreath form various little stamp sets, fussy cut out.
And the Pterodactyl flying in with the gold star to 
top the Christmas Tree off! (star from theTree die).
Die Versions Petite Tree die.




 Gina K Designs Create A Tag Holiday Mini 
stamp set for sentiment.
Tuxedo Black ink.  
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Gold Foil Paper.
Mini Sequins.
Stickles.




Inside.
Lawn Fawn Rawr and hey Lady stamp sets.





They're kind of FUN!



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:




Thanks for Rawring by!

Enjoy~~









9 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest fun scene, so creative with all the special Christmas add on's, when my youngest son was Penny's age he was all about dinosaurs too and he would of loved it, heck at 44 I bet he still would love it , I know I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... love your holiday critters! What a fun creation! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card using these extint animals. So creative and a fun card. If it is Penny approved, it has got to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this just tickles my funny bone and I sure do appreciate that! I really love the inside sentiment. Bet these would make super cute tags for kids, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now aren't you just the clever lady making a Christmas card our of dinosaurs, so fun and cute sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious animals of extinction on your card, they are so cute for the challenge, Fabulous design, and brilliant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the sponged background and those cute dinosaurs with their Christmas accents. The sentient is the best! My GS would love this c.ard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, this is a new one. Using extinct animals on a Christmas card is GENIUS!! If you don't have Christmas animals, just make some up, right?? This is so stinkin' cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, this is so cute! I love how your imagination took flight with this darling card for your sweet Penny. She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete