Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Double D, Thankful--Blessings--Grateful

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Thankful--Blessings--Grateful



And here are my creations:
(I may have to make a 3rd one for Blessings)




I used the Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath, Stencil, Die 
and Hot Foil Plate, cropped.  Gold Foil. Distress Inks.
MFT Wonky Stitched Frames, which have been layered 2 times 
and then topped with Gold Foil Paper.
PTI Counting My Blessings die, layered 2 times 
and also topped with Gold Foil Paper.





Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Vellum.
Foam Dots.




Stampin' Up! Country Home stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.





Dimension!



My next creation:



Again I used the Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath Stencil and Die sets.
I created my background by die cutting a PTI Hexagon Cover Plate 
and some Stencil Material.  Inked it up and wa la! 




Tuxedo Black ink.
Distress Inks.
I placed the die cut center back into the wreath to stamp my sentiment.
Stampin' Up! Country Home stamp set.
Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels.
Foam Dots.




More Dimension!





I adore this Daisy Wreath and 
love the different looks you can create with it!



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~







11 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Donna! I Love the wonky frame and gold lettering on the first card, and the background on the second card. Both of these cards are real beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards Donna, and you have given me ideas for the daisy wreath, how clever to use it for a fall card, great thinking my friend!! Love the addition of the gold foil on the first one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna! I love that BIG BOLD sentment on that banner. It really is artistic and makes this card marvelous! It was so super creative to show us how the same die can look different on your second card. You accomplished what you set out to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Both cards are absolutely beautiful! LOVE both designs ... awesome inspiration! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my these are both just Gorgeous, excellent coloring and I love the arranging of them on both. The dark frame on the first is so neat and I love the sentiment on the vellum. I like the cut out of the sentiment on the 2nd and your Hexagon background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been agog over these cards since I first saw them. I have always loved this wreath die and stencil but have not yet added them to my collection. Everything you used on these two cards comes together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful super display of card , loving that image, such lovely colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy oh boy, you have really outdone yourself here. LOVE all the foiling, it really makes that card shine! Great colors, and the stenciling on the second one just makes that focal pop. Very clever to put the greeting inside that die cut. AH-MAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards, my friend! Love the gold framed flowers on the first one. The sentiment on vellum really pops too. The stenciled background is beautiful on the second one. Great use of the floral stamp set. And oh, the wonderful dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both so beautiful!! The foiling adds such elegance. The embossed background is perfect for that gorgeous wreath

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are simply stunning. Great use of that die and stencil set. LOVE your colors and background, and that frame is super. I just think these are amazing, and the foil is the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete