Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Make A Wish Shaker

 Back again!


Another card for the My Favorite Things, Superstar Contest!





There are 3 categories.


This one is for the Innovation Master Challenge.


I must say my most favorite interactive card to make is a Shaker card.

They're just soooooo FUN!



I used the MFT Products:
Fairy Happy stamp and die sets.
Blueprints #12 die.







Amalgam Black and Perfect Plum inks.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.
Adhesive Rhinestones.
Glitter, Sequins and Seed Beads.
Fun Foam.
Wobbler.





Wobbler.

I tried to capture the Fairy's Flight in action, but you know how that goes.  



Thanks for flying by!

Enjoy~~




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this one is just the cutest ever, love the shaker goodies and the stamping you did behind and how the fairy wobbles is such a great touch, love the little sentiment!

    ReplyDelete