Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Double D, Don't Fence Me In

Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog




Here is your Inspiration Tile:

Don't Fence Me In



Here is what I created:


I used the Amy Design Picket Fence die cut twice,
 to cover the front panel of my card.
Background created using Distress Inks to create sky and grass.

Altenew stamp and die sets, Garden Grow.
Sentiment by Flourishes, Garden Dreams.
Amalgam Black ink and Copic Markers.




Fun Foam.
Sakura Glitter Pen.


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!



You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!



Here's the prize for this Challenge:  


Sue Wilson Designs - Finishing Touches - Wooden Gate & Fence
Sue Wilson - Finishing Touches - Wooden Gate & Fence





Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~






10 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Donna, loving the design and die used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorably cute card with the sweet birdies and the pots of flowers and fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun scene you have created with all these sweet little gardeny (is that a word? lol) elements! Great dimension too! Well done my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. I love all your gardening elements, and I especially love that little bird sitting on top of the pots. Your sponging is perfect too. Well done, I adore everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love your gardening pots and those cute birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet garden scene! The flower pots, birds and watering can are exactly what I would see on a beautiful spring day in the garden. Adorable Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just the cutest scene, I love all the garden goodies along the fence as well as those cute birds, sweet sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful garden scene...I can picture this with a beach house along the ocean. Love all of the dimension you've added and the sentiment is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the extra things in front of the fence. Really makes a sweet scene and great sky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card. I love all the potted plants and birds.

    ReplyDelete