Saturday, September 21, 2019

Special Delivery (Faux Shaker)

Good Morning, again!



I have another entry for the 

This particular card will be entered into the Coloring Virtuoso  Category.


I will also enter it into the Challenge at Stamping Sensations, Anything With Flowers.



This is a Faux Shaker card.




I used the MFT Products;
Special Delivery Stamp.
Fairy Happy Stamp and dies.
Homespun Gingham Designer Paper.
Cross Stitched Rectangles dies.





Copic Markers.
Amalgam Black and Real Red inks.
WOS.
Mini Sequins.
Fun Foam for dimension.
Acetate.






Special Delivery for someone special on my list!

Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~

9 comments:

  1. I am not sure where my head has been lately, under a bushel? I did not hear of the Super Star contest until recently. I see that you have entered all three categories. This is amazing and so cute as a faux shaker card. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart girl and I love the little scene you made using her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this little gal, and I love how you have designed this card. The gingham patterned papers are perfect, and attaching the flowers on the outside of the shaker is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. terrific, love how you framed it, and have the flowers on it, great special delivery card! good luck, you have done great with all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely sweet and adorable card. A lovely design with the frame. Thanks for joining us at Stam;ping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and and creative and super design...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.

    ReplyDelete