Monday, July 22, 2019

Hugs, Smile, Anniversary and New Home

Good afternoon!

I have a few cards to share with you today!




This first card will be entered into the Challenge at Gina K Designs Flag! You're It .

I chose the colors from Germany's Flag, I needed a masculine card 
and thought these colors would be perfect.





I used the Gina K Designs Hugs Stamp and die sets.
Amalgam Black ink.
CuttleBug Honey Comb Embossing Folder.




MFT Border Notch and Party Banner dies.
Fun Foam.
Enamel Dots.








This next card will be entered into the Challenge at  Impression Obsession, Things That Fly.





I used the Impression Obsession stamp sets;  Raven Silhouette and Hanging Basket.
Inks in; Amalgam Black, Real Red and Wild Wasabi.
After stamping the silhouette I added Clear Embossing Powder 
and heat set it, I also did the sentiment in this fashion.




Flowers were fussy cut.
PTI Scallop and Stitched Rectangle dies.




Fun Foam for dimension.



This next card will be entered into the Challenges at;

Stamping Sensations, The Earth Laughs In Flowers.
Penny Black, Summer Colors.


Today is our 31st Anniversary.
Typically I make a more masculine beach themed card, 
but these Beautiful Day flowers just spoke to me!



I used the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp and die sets.
Amalgam Black and Fossilized Amber inks.
Copic Markers.
Heidi Swap Color Shine in White and Gold.
Black Paint Splatters.





Hard to see but the flowers are all arranged on a large die cut, as is the sentiment.
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles.
Black and Blue Sakura Glaze Pens on flower centers.
Wood Grain Embossing Folder.
Mini Gold Sequins.
WOS.
Fun Foam.





Sentiment by Gina K Designs, Heart stamp and die sets.





This last card will be entered into the Challenge at Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!




I used the Altenew Garden Grow stamp and die sets.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles die.


Sweet little pots.
Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pens.




Gina K Designs Home Tweet Home stamp set.


That's it for today! 

Better put the Champagne on ice!

Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


15 comments:

  1. You have been a busy lady! These are all wonderful! I love the colors on the first one. The red, yellow and black is very striking. The silhouette is very sweet on the second one. On the third one, I feel like I just stepped into a beautiful garden. Happy Anniversary! On the fourth card, I love the plants. They all make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful bumper collection of creations and I love the floral image and the colours of the one for Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza ~ you've been productive during this heat wave. All your cards are amazing! I was surprised the moment I saw the German flag and wondered if we'd shared a German heritage. What a cool card challenge, to use the colors of a flag. Your masculine card is fabulous. Your anniversary card is beautiful and I wish you the Happiest Annivery! We celebrate 30 in October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you certainly have been on a creative roll with all these fabulous creations, but what else to do with such hot days right? All of the cards are awesome, you nailed it with the German flag inspired card, it's a stunner!! The other three are just as beautiful as well, I love reading what products you use too, and you make me want to go on a shopping spree...wait I am going on one on Thursday to an Amish stamp store..woowho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this post in my spam mail. Good thing that I look there before I delete. That would have been so sad. You have really put in a good deal of fun and work into these cards for this post. All so different and fabulous, I love to see your work. The colors for the German flag made a great bright card. Your anniversary card is my favorite as I love the flowers and how your designed it. Then the welcome to your new home touched my heart. Thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the cards you made. You did a wonderful job of designing them. Some of those stamp sets and dies I just ordered from Gina K. Designs and I was so happy to see you using the Hugs stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been one busy little card maker. Each one perfect for the occasion and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super wonderful and stupendous cards. I love every one of them, and all for different reasons. The colors you chose from the German flag are perfect for a masculine card, as are the sweet plants you placed in the new home card. I love that sweet silhouette with the little girl and the bird, so vintage and cute. And the anniversary card is stunning. So well thought out and perfect with the background patterned paper. I'm going to go take a nap now, you have made me tired. XO~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your 31st anniversary, Donna! May you enjoy many MANY more happy years together. Your cards are all delightful - I especially like the sentiment on your HUGS card! It made me laugh. Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you guys, may you enjoy many more!!! Love the first card you made with the colors from the flag, neat design and love that sentiment! the little girl is sweet and Love the flowers in the corner. Your anniversary card is just beautiful, lovely arranging of it all. Your potted plants are so pretty, and just love how you finished off the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card for the challenge of Stamping Sensations. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for entering.
    Also the rest of your cards looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have been one busy girl. The first one is a perfect masculine color combo. The girl with bird silhouette is so sweet. The anniversary one is GORGEOUS. The plants one makes a perfect new home card. Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards.
    Thank you for sharing one at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely variety of creative cards! And a very summery card that is perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More Challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous selection of cards, you have been busy! My husband would have loved your German flag card as that was where he was from. Such a clever way of using the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete