Monday, May 27, 2019

Celebrate!

And back for my 3rd and final card!


This will be entered into the Challenges at;  Power Poppy, Roll The Dice.
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!
Allsorts, 10th Birthday Celebration.
Simon Says Wednesday, Bright Colors.


  

I rolled # 5, Tie One On.



This card uses the Power Poppy stamp sets; Party Time and Cheerful Columbine--little dotty stamps.
Images and sentiment stamped in Amalgam Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.
MFT Party Banner die.
Spellbinders Classic Ovals die.




Daffodil Delight ink.
Yellow Gingham Ribbon Tab.
Natural Twine.
Yellow Button.
Mini Sequins.
Adhesive Pearls colored with Copic Markers.




So let's CELEBRATE!



Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~

11 comments:

  1. You have been busy. This is another fun birthday card. Love the colors and the pile of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards using the parcels, the bottom one has a really warm feel to it and the colours of this one a Summery feel, thanks so much for joining in with our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Birthday celebration at Allsorts with your lovely card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little stack of gifts is delightful in the colors you used! Love the design and that you added color to the inside is a bonus. I most always neglect the inside of my cards. bad me..... bad, bad me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Three gorgeous creations today, and each one so sweet and precious - completely "Donna" style with your lovely combinations of shapes and colors. I especially like the shaker element card, too! Beautifully done, my friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun celebration card, who wouldn't love all those presents and the fun banners with the confetti, love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card design with those wonderful colors and I love the stack of presents on the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so adorable. I love how you picked up the colors of the patterned paper in the presents. They are colored beautifully Love all the banners too, such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and colored so prettily too and of course love your finished inside, you need to boot me you know where so I finish mine as I go lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this stamp set and it is one that I use often. As a matter of fact, check out Seize the Birthday this week. Any how, it looks great in any color and how you have made this a happy birthday card inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful summery card! I love your choice of image and design as well as your use of color! And thank you so much for joining us for this challenge at Scrapy Land and we hope to see you again for the next one!

    ReplyDelete