Sunday, March 26, 2017

Chocolate Bunnies

Back again, this time with something sweet!

These will be entered into the Simon Says Wednesday, Challenge, Use More Than One Die Or Punch.



 
Mmmmm Chocolate Bunnies!  I used the Papertrey Ink stamp and die sets, Polka Dot Parade #1, cute little bunnies!  They are mounted on an MFT Stitched Traditional Tags die.  PTI Designer Papers, Autumn Chicken Scratch and Chocolate RemixSwiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture.  Baker's Twine and Button for accents.  Bronze Embossing Powder heat embossed.  Vellum.  Fun Foam to support the tags.  Ribbon.
 
 
 
 
 
YUM!
 
Thanks for hopping by!
 
Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. What cute chocolate bunnies. I've never had a polka doted one but they look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest chocolate bunnies ever. Love the brown gingham and dotted papers together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, these are the cutest bunnies ever! Yummy, too!! I want to come and see all your Papertrey stamps and dies, LOL...I think you might have talked me into some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kind of chocolate bunny will never put an inch on my waist. Lol Love the gingham and the polka dots together. Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute!! Love that you did this with polka dots, and that his cute little tail has dots a different size than his body. I also love that gingham background. Well done, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these...perfect chocolate color too for them. And, I love that they are polka dotted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, yum chocolate bunnies! Super cute and fat free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards! Such a sweet design! Love those bunnies!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete