Saturday, May 23, 2015

I Do! Tag

Hello Again!  Back with a little Tag I made.

This will be entered into  the Challenges at Mod Squad, Positively Negative, hosted by my dear, wildly, talented friend, Lisa Babitz,     Stamp TV, First Date, also hosted by another dear, wildly, talented friend, Joyce Erb    and at  Simon Says Monday, X...Y...Z...

 
Never knew I could put so much on one tag lol.  The negative was created by using an MFT Fancy Flourish die, which was cut out of the pink mini honey comb Designer Paper, by My Minds Eye, Kiss & Tell and layered over red card stock.  My 1st Date are the Lara's Crafts Alphabet Tiles.  And my XYZ is quite obvious.    I used a Large Tag Stamp by Stampendous, stamped and hand cut, then layered with Designer Papers.    

 
Lots of fun and fabulous accents to doll this 'shipping tag' up!  Ribbons and Jute Twine, Pearl Strands, Adhesive Pearl,  Rhinestone Circle, Pretty Lace and a Hand Made With Love Heart Charm.   The stamp set is I Do! by Gina K Designs, added to a small hand cut flag banner.
 
I am sure I will find some little gift to attach this too.....my daughter's wedding is only 17 weeks away.....but who's counting?!?!  
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, appreciate you doing so!
 
Enjoy~~


10 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, you are the queen of tags and layers. I bet this is going on a shower or wedding gift. Ya think? What a grand and wonderful time to enjoy the soon to be celebrations of your daughter.. You are a lucky girl. So keep sharing them on your blog and we will enjoy them vicariously through you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Do" like this tag. Love how you incorporated pearls, rhinestones, jute, gingham ribbon and lace. Just think 17 weeks = 17 gifts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag! I LOVE all the accents you added, and your negative flourish is perfect behind them all! Thanks for joining us over at the Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    17 weeks - how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Donna! Love the scrabble tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I know how you love tags, and this one is super cool. And yes, you have put so much on that sucker, but it always looks sooo great. I keep saying this, but I don't know how you do it!!! And to top it off, you have used those cute alphabet tiles. You are a GENIUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag. Super great design.Love all the embellishments,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tag. The embellishments are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers, texture and dimension. Fabulous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the layers, texture and dimension. Fabulous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome I do tag ! Love the lace, the ribbon, rhinestones and pearls! Lots of fabulous elements used here!

    ReplyDelete