Saturday, May 23, 2015

Dare To Dream

Good Morning!  It seems like it's been forever since I have been here.  Work is crazy busy and the gardens have been taking up a bit more of my time, but I love that of course!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Papertrey Ink, Fussy Cutting.

 
I used the Daydreamer set from Papertrey Ink......yup, still in love with this one!  Designer Paper from Authentique, Gathering Collection.  Inks in Tangerine Tango, Timber Brown, Old Olive and Wild Wasabi.  Spellbinders Scallop Circle, Sizzix Decorative Corner #7, Corner Tab Punch, and MFT Open Scallop dies used. 

 
Fussy cut out the sentiment and sponged the edges with Tempting Turquoise ink.  Also hand cut mini tag added with Jute Twine.  Colored Seam Bind Ribbon with a Copic Marker to match.  A little glitter added to the center of each flower with a Sakura Glitter Pen.  Enamel Brads.
 
There may be 9 layers here, depending on how you count.......delicious!
 
Hope you all are well this long weekend.  I will be doing my Pig Pen impersonation all weekend long.  Life is good.....knock on wood!
 
Enjoy~~


9 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamp sets too and I love how you did this card! Your colors, DSP, layout,...it's fabulous! Great job on the fussy cutting too! Lovely, lovely card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous Donna! I love all your detail & fussy cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at all those great details and layers! You must have spent a lot of time on this--a labour of love ;). Good job with the fussy cutting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have had a busy day so far, but I knew that if I didn't get here soon, I would be so far behind with comments. Give this girl a few days off and she is off crafting and putting out the cards. See, do I know you?
    Well, In love this color combo. I think it is my fav, honestly. Ooh look at your layers. That gives me an idea. Sorry, when an idea hits my brain, my mouth opens. I love the many layers as you know. A resplendent card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! love the colors and all the layers. I like how you fussy cut the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this card. That sentiment is wonderful and I love how you did your fussy cutting. So many great details on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Donna! It must be a heavy card, but worth every penny to send! Love your design and those are amazing flowers, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used on this one, and all those layers are PERFECT! I love everything about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's my friend queen of layers. Fabulous colors and design. You have such a knack at mixing papers and colors. Inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete