Friday, April 3, 2015

Pirate Booty

Hello!

A simple little card for a short little post.

This card will be entered into the Challenge at Mod Squad, Tic-Tac-Tac, hosted by our dear friend Kathy Krug, she has a very inspirational Blog, go.....goooo check it out!  And for the Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday, Happy Birthday.

Mod Squad Tic-Tac-Toe



Diagonal; Top Right To Bottom Left.....Piercing, Die, Patterned Paper.


 
I used the Pirates and Background Basics IV Stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping.  MFT Blueprints #12 and Notched Border dies.  The Designer Papers are by K & Company, Sea Glass.  Ship and sentiment stamped in Timber Brown ink, Rope Border stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink, which I also used to shade the edge of the pierced circle die.   Baker's Twine and tiny enamel brads as accents. 
 
As my Nana Amy used to say......that's all she wrote......
 
No, seriously.....that is all I am saying!  lol


9 comments:

  1. Ooooo; I like this one too. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, are you trying to use every possible combination for the Mod Squad Challenge??? LOL! Love this one too. You are so good at nautical themed cards. Love that pirate ship and your color combo here. Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool masculine card design. I can see you are having so much fun with the challenge. Good for you! Wish I could have joined in too, but maybe in a week or two I can again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Judy said, You are so good at the nautical cards, which also make you a master at masculine cards. Lol
    How do you do all that you do and still manage to make so many cards? I can't keep up, but I like trying. I got another one for you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! You're really good with the nautical cards, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rustic look of this card, The background is perfect with the focal image. Glad you are finding so many great designs rambling in that creative mind of yours. Y ou are not abusing anything!!!SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card! Love that you even had the matching paper to go with the pirate ship so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Such a wonderful theme and design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful masculine card. I love your banner embellishment!

    ReplyDelete