Friday, March 13, 2015

Pelican Birthday

Good Morning!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday, Things That Can Fly

 
I used 2 stamp sets from Gina K Designs, By The Sea and Pleasant Plurals.  Pelican colored with Copic Markers.  Designer Paper is by Teresa Collins, Hello My Name Is.  Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circle dies, brads, button and twine for accents.  MFT Notched Border accent on inside. 
 
A simple masculine card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping in.
 
Enjoy~~       



7 comments:

  1. You must have a lot of cards piled up this winter. You are a card making machine. I can hardly keep up with comments. I can just see the ideas flashing over your head at all times. I know this because that what I see. Lol
    Love your pelican card and the finished inside. Makes me want to return to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love the pelican and the paper give him a patriotic feel. You should use it for the Monday challenge at SS too since you have brads and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love the pelican and the paper give him a patriotic feel. You should use it for the Monday challenge at SS too since you have brads and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo; I like. I also thought it has a patriotic feel. With an eagle and red, white, & blue papers it would be a great Fourth of July card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I adore that pelican, and also your layout! Great take on the sketch! Love your patterned papers too - wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Donna! awesome card, your coloring is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete