Monday, October 27, 2014

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

Good Morning!  Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Today's card was an easy one which will be entered into the Challenge over at MFT, Sketch Challenge.



And here is my card:

 
Really....such an easy card to make.  I cut the 'window' out using my Cameo.  I just added 12 one inch squares and centered them into a rectangle, grouping the images as I went, so it would cut as one piece.  Layered a piece of designer holly paper underneath it and adhered them to a piece of chipboard, so once adhered to the base card stock it would have a bit of dimension.  Before doing so I did place an eyelet in each corner.  Stamp sets are from Flourishes, That's A Wrap and Star Of Bethlehem.   Image colored with Copic Markers.  Banner cut out using Blueprints #12 by My Favorite Things.   
 
Now this card could really be mass produced in no time at all, especially if you skipped the chipboard and eyelets!  ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you had a good time!
 
Enjoy~~
 



10 comments:

  1. Love this, I have been thinking about how I could make that grid myself. I might have something in my Cricut. I'm so partial to the holly, and also the traditional Christmas colors. And I like how you finished the inside. Super easy, super pretty Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever and this is adorable! Love the wonderful colors. I saw a die cut somewhere that does this grid. Can't remember where, but it was rather pricey. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so gorgeous my dear! You are very clever to use the silhouette to cut this ! Love, love that holly paper so beautiful! ! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sometimes, we need to remember that we have this wonderful machine to help us create. This is certainly a good example of how we could mass produce Christmas cards. Love your traditional colors here and the finished inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using Cameos align is a great way to get perfect spacing! Great looking card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so festive looking. I love holly too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pp behind the red grid die.This die is on my wish list; Great job on the sketch. The inside looks pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Donna...you have been super busy! This is unique and nothing I have come across before! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! This is a Christmas card at its finest. I love the way you've designed the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, great idea with Cameo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete