Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tag You're It!

Hello!  If you'd like to play in an AWESOME Challenge then you most definitely will want to check out the Challenge I am hosting over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog.  You can see the card I made there. 

I do have another card with a Tag on it to show you now too!  Here it is:




I used everything but the 'kitchen sink' on this tag/card.  I had a lot of fun making it!  Distress Inks in Broken China, Peeled Paint, & Spiced Marmalade, and Memento Tuxedo Black InkI also used clear embossing powder on ART & JOY to make them shine and POP!  Glimmer Mist in Crimson and Perfect Pearls Mist in Turquoise were also used.  The Designer Paper is by K & Company.  The card base is Pure Luxury Card Stock, Sweet Mango.  Lots of miscellaneous items used; Corner Tabs, Paper Piercing, Corrugator, Honey Comb Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, Eyelets and Brads.  Lace and Baker's Twine.
 
Stamps: 
Stampendous Large Tag Stamp #P157 & (Follow Your) Art H289
Clear $1 Stamps Butterfly & Joy
 
 
I absolutely LOVE that quote......Art Washes Away From The Soul The Dust Of Everyday Life! 
 
True That, Picasso!

 
 
So please check out the Mod Squad Challenge Blog and have some FUN!  
 
*****   PRIZE ALERT *****
 
 
ONE lucky winner will be receiving this fantastic Designer Paper by Gina K Designs, Spring Parade, Wisteria Lane, & Berries & Vines.....ALL three!!!
 
So come on by! 
 

 
         
 







8 comments:

  1. I have that stamp too - don't use it often enough because it wasn't GKD. Now maybe I can - love this card too. I need to take a lesson from you about just throwing EVERYTHING on a card. Can't get used to doing that - you are a GENIUS at it. Can't wait to do your challenge this week - so much fun!!! Your card is AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that's amazing Donna, love it! And also love that wonderful quote! $1 stamps? WOW, that's amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous gorgeous tag card! You sure are a genius like Judy said and very creative! Have a Blessed day ! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This truly is a work of art with all the colors and images blended together on this tag! It's beautiful!! I'm still going back to check out your pearlized cupcake tag on the MS blog! That just blew me away!! Beautiful work on both tag cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, that beautiful quote is going down in my stash somewhere. Don't know how I will copy it, but watch me, I'm gonna do that. Love the elements on this tag card. It is fun to just throw the ( kitchen sink ) on it and have it look so gorgeous. You have the knack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag and sentiment. You sure do know how to dress up a tag my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my dear are the "Queen of Tags". Love how you put all the miscellaneous items together and made it work so well. What a wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting and arty tag Donna! Love it.

    ReplyDelete