Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fight Like A Girl

Good Morning!  My card today will be entered into 2 Challenges, Flourishes, It's A Wash, to add Washi Tape and for Simon Says, Mother's Day/Special Girl.

 
This is a very empowering stamp set from Flourishes, Fight Like A Girl!!!  I LOVE IT!  Full of supportive sentiments and lovely images!  I added 2 different Washi Tapes, a solid pink and then a pink and black polka dotted one, which is layered over the solid one.  The image is colored with Copic Markers. I used Spellbinders, Classic and Scalloped Oval dies.  A flourish of black adhesive pearls, more black adhesive pearls and a few pink adhesive rhinestones. I love everything about this card.....especially the wonderful friend I made it for. xoxo
 
Thanks so much for stopping by , I absolutely appreciate you doing so!
 
Enjoy~~

8 comments:

  1. I love this bold statement. Also really like the image, but do not remember it from flourishes. I like how you girlied it up with the pink, and the swirls of pearls. But the bold statement is the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design! When I first looked at it before zooming in I thought that it said fight for a girl think I need to wake up! Lol
    Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS CARD DONNA!!!!!!!!!! Your friend will SOOOO APPRECIATE THIS!!!! :) BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, you're friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Donna! Love that image and the sentiment. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love the sentiment....great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, beautiful girlie card, love all those fab pearls.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete