Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Message In A Bottle

  Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!



Tiffany Blue.  

Create a project featuring Tiffany Blue as the primary color. Aqua, teal, turquoise, robin’s egg blue, and blue-green tones all fit beautifully. 
Think sparkling water, a classic blue box, soft yarn, or a cheerful cup of coffee.


Time Out, Pick 2.



Water and Vacation.
Nothing better than walking the shoreline while on vacation, beachcombing!




GKD Time To Coast and Message In A Bottle stamp and die sets.
Ink smooshing technique.




Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean,
Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade and Walnut Stain.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
White Paint, smooshed on for clouds.
Foam Sheets.



Inside.




Although I have never found a message in a bottle,
I have found a couple of lovely bottle treasures while beachcombing!

They are on my sea glass shelf, displayed proudly!



The clear one has smoothed 'broken' edges, perfect for the elusive blues!  
The green one I call Barnicle Billy for obvious reasons.
The glass bottle of sea water is when my Nana Sylvia, from the Midwest,
first saw the Atlantic Ocean circa 1961, just before I was born.
The one on the far left is just a small bottle, one in many of my collection!




Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~



















2 comments:

  1. Super fun beach card for our challenge, I don't have bottles but plenty of beach glass we have found on our great lake beaches, I miss our beach house as each morning I would go with coffee in hand and hunt for beach glass, my daughter just found over 200 pieces on Lake Michigan last week!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun bottle, with a great message, looks great with all the shells, great background with the smooshing. Wow you have a cool collection of bottles, I have a very small collection I keep on the windowsill of my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete