Sunday, April 28, 2024

Hello Spring, Nature's Beauty Tag

 Good Morning!  



This Tag will be entered into the 


I have always been inspired by Shari Carrol's Tag Series,
so I started my own Tag Album.

#2




Hand cut Tag which measures 3 1/8 x 6 1/4.

Hero Arts Script Bold Print background stamp.
Gina K Designs Seasons Of Joy stamp set.
The Greetery Crocus, Market Basket dies
and Curio Labels stamp set.
Tuxedo Black and Wild Wasabi inks.
Copic Markers.
Circle Punches.
Corrugator.
Vellum.
Silver Foil Paper.
White Paint Splatters.
Adhesive Pearls.
Foam Sheets.
Black and White Gingham Ribbon.





I adore these Crocus dies.




I'll add this to the book binder ring.





Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this so much. The splatters really make this tag, and the background and all the colors are just spectacular. Really beautiful, especially with the wire "basket"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of the supplies you put on this great tag! I am amazed at the realism of the crocus and the basket. Lots of texture and your best tag ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful Donna! What a stunning tag! I love your use of patterned papers and texture. I especially love the little flap of gingham ribbon, playing off the ribbon on the tag. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your spring flowers are just gorgeous, I need to get out my baskets and play with them too ;). I like the little ribbon tab with it!

    ReplyDelete