Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Happy Birthday, With Love

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:


Simon Says Monday, Happy Birthday.

I was lucky enough to win a $50 Gift Card to The Greetery
so I doubled the amount to get the Free Shipping
and picked up some pretty stamps and die sets lol

This was so much fun to create!!!





I used The Greetery Products;
Curio Divider and Details dies.
Curio Cover dies.
Curio Summer Findings dies.
Curio Labels stamp set.  

Distress Oxide inks in:
Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, 
Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade, 
Walnut Stain and Wilted Violet.

Tuxedo Black ink.
Brillance Galaxy Gold Metallic ink.
Gold Metallic Paint Splatters.







***White Gel Pen***
Diamond Stickles.
DCWV Cork Paper
(looks great for the cork on the bottle and
the background corkboard).
Gold Mirror Paper.
Adhesive Pearls.
Foam Dots.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.






Lots of that delicious dimension!   



***THIS GEL PEN!!!***



Gelly Roll
Classic Bright White
Bold
0.5mm Line
1.0mm Ball

I used this 6 weeks ago,
grabbed it for this project and it worked perfectly!!!
Available on Amazon.


Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful divided design and a great idea to add the cork background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that divider and you did a fabulous job of filling it up with goodies, love the arranging and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tickled when you chose some of the Curio collection over at The Greetery. It's probably my all-time favorite in the history of ever and I have most of the collection. It's so fun and charming, and you have certainly done it justice. I love all your elements, and I agree. All the elements are so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea of the curio collection. You can put all kinds of things on the shelves. I didn't know about that die set. Now I do and I need to look at them. I love all of the texture and the elements, so creative!

    ReplyDelete