Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Double D, Color Challenge

  Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Color Challenge.




Here is what I created!


Using the Cheery Lynn Drinks and Umbrella dies
I created these fun little Shakers.
Micro Beads for the 'Shaker Bits'.
Simon Says Stamps Adult Beverages Sayings stamp set.
MFT Rainbow Grid Designer paper.
Hero Arts Zest Wishes stamp and die sets for the Lime.





Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Acetate.
Foam Dots.
Chunky Glitter.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.




Inside.
This cracks me up lol.






Drink dies have been layered for some dimension.



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:



Thanks so much for strolling by!



Enjoy~~






10 comments:

  1. OH WOW! LOVE this card and those dimension drink look amazing! What a fun and fabulous DT creation! Thanks for BEAUTIFUL inspiration! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stinkin' adorable Donna! Sugared rims and shakers. All the good things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These icey cold drinks just call out to me. I think I really need one now. What a fun card. If the glasses have salt on the rim, that is fine with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, Donna! This is so incredibly amazing and fun and expertly crafted with infinite care and cleverness. Love the sentiments. I sure feel that way sometimes. This is soooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your fun and refreshing drinks (I think I am coming over for one), love all the dimension and the inside sentiment is a hoot, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun and fabulous! Love these pretty blue cocktails with sugared rims. Beautifully embellished with a parasol and lime slice. It is 5 o'clock somewhere! You rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun card is right. I love it. The dimension of the drink glasses is the perfect touch. It's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you clever, clever girl. Using those fun micro beads is GENIUS, as is the chunky glitter. You sure do come up with some fabulous and creative cards, and this one is no exception. I don't know how you do it!!! Great background too, the whole thing is over-the-top wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue drinks are great, but I like the inside the best... it cracked me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so neat you made these into shakers, I like your umbrella in one of them and slice of lemon!

    ReplyDelete