Friday, August 19, 2022

Hello Friend

Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the Gina K Designs Challenge, Add Texture!

 Sheri is the Host and shares some easy ways to add texture: 

  • Embossing (Heat & Dry)
  • Faux Stitching (Use Die Cuts)
  • Layers (Adding lots of die cuts pieces & Card Stock Layers)
  • Splatter (Creates the Illusion of Texture)
  • Texture Paste/Glitz Glitter Gel


I'm a HUGE fan of layers and dimension for sure!
I also added texture with and Embossing Folder, but used the 'de' bossed side.

I had all of the products still out on my desk 
from a card I made previously so decided to do it all over again!  ;) 





I used the Gina K Designs Products;

Anemone Wishes stamp and die sets.
Count It All Joy stamp set, fussy cut.
Sentiment; You Are Enough.




Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Clear and Gold Embossing Powders.
Copic Markers.
Timber Brown ink.
Gold Foil Paper.
Gold Twine.
Fun Foam.
Jewels.




Yup....dimension....layers upon layers!


Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I am not sure which orientation I love more, you are doing such pretty things with these stamps, like your touch of gold bow on the handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Donna! Just realized I missed a few of your posts, so I went back to play catch up. This set is adorable, and I love both layouts you used. Sorry I've been MIA.... life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGEEEEE - you have used Lisa's elements beautifully. I LOVE how you have done a reverse on the embossed background, this is simply FABULOUS!!! Great colors and that gold bow is the perfect final touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway that you make it.... It is super amazing and so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another AMAZING card! I'm a sucker for layers and texture! Thank you so much for playing along with Gina K. Designs August Monthly Mix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete