Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Double D, Anything With A Heart

 Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog




Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Hearts




Here is what I created:

A happy little Shaker Card.



I used the MFT products; Will You Be Mine stamp set
 and Blueprints #12 (stitched circle).
Spellbinders Standard and Heart Circle dies.






Copic Markers.
Black Amalgam, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette inks.
White Embossing Powder.
WOS.
Fun Foam.




Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!



You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!



Here's the prize for this Challenge:  





Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~




12 comments:

  1. Sweet shaker card lovely image used, love that glorious heart paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute cute cute and love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Donna! You had me at shaker. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so sweet Donna! I struggle with making shaker cards ... then I saw your 'fun foam' in the list and the lightbulb went off in my head ... OK now I think I could make one easier than what I was trying to do. THANKS!! Absolutely adorable! Hugs & Good Health to you my friend! Stay warm ... I know you're getting hit with lots of crazy winter weather like we are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such cuteness, I love the little heart on her book and like the special delivery inside the shaker to go with the sentiment on the front of the card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Donna! Beautiful shaker card and little girl image. Such a fun Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable shaker card with that sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun shaker card. Of course, you had the perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super fun shaker card and I bet I know who that went to this past Valentine's Day. It just says Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I am no good at shaker cards. I need to find a video and try them again. Is this a Penny card? Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, your little gal is just so stinkin' cute. I love the shaker bits, perfect for a Valentine card. This card just makes me smile, and that patterned paper works beautifully here. Well done!!! XOXO~

    ReplyDelete