Wednesday, December 30, 2020

With All Of My Heart

 Good Afternoon!

Seems like it's been awhile since I posted.
I hope all of your Holidays were fabulous!  
Despite this crazy year we had some great celebrations.


Now on to crafting!


This Tag was created for the Gina K Designs Challenge, Tic Tac Toe




I picked the bottom row:

Vellum-Ink Blending-Tag




I created my Tag using Gina K Designs Season Of Joy die set, which I cropped.
I also used her Heart mini stamp and die set.
I made my Vellum envelope by taking a part a coin envelope and tracing that on to my Vellum sheet.
Zig Two Glue Pen dries perfectly clear to seal the Vellum.




I blended some inks in varies colors onto White card stock and then die cut the word 'heart' out of it.  I also cut a piece in Black card stock so I could offset the layering.  
Coated in Clear Embossing Powder and heat sealed them.
Black Embossing Powder.
Ribbon.
Twine.
Heart Button.





Spellbinders Hearts die.


I'm sure I could tuck a sweet treat into the Vellum envelope, 
but I only have candy canes in the house at this time lol



May you all have a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Cheers!






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift tag & bag set. Love the ribbon.
    Sorry I missed your birthday, so, happy belated birthday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how stinkin' cute. I love that you made the envelope too. Never thought to use Zig to help seal vellum. GENIUS!!!! Nice color choices. The black and white just sets off the plaid perfectly. So is this your last card for the year? Happy New Year!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Donna! I love the idea of making a vellum envelope to tuck the tag into. So sweet and clever. The ink blending on the heart die is wonderful too. You aced this challenge! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is wonderful. I like the envelope too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, I love the vellum envelope, great idea to use a paper one for your template. Like how you decorated the envelope too. The heart sentiment looks great too, the heat embossing sure is a great touch!
    Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete