Monday, February 24, 2020

Love, Hugs and Flowers

Good Morning!  

It's Monday.......but the sun is shining and I just got the day off!  Yippee!  

It's been a long time since I have entered any Challenges, so let's go!

This first creation will be entered into the Impression Obsession, Tag You're It Challenge and
Simon Says Monday, Inspired By A Song.

Mr. Postman and oldie but a goodie, you can listen to it here:The Marvelettes, Mr. Postman





I used the Impression Obsession products:
Going Postal stamps.
Looped Heart Border die, I also layered the hearts from the die onto my project.




Night Of Navy ink.
Plaid Designer Paper.
Fun Foam.
Darice Hearts Embossing Folder.
Sheer Ribbon.
Heart Charm.





This next creation will be entered into the Gina K Designs, Just Add Texture Challenge.


Hugs Eclipse Card


I used the Gina K Designs Products:
Birthday Blessings stamps.
Hugs die.





Images colored with Copic Markers.
Fun Foam.
Ribbon.
Sequins.
WOS.
Sakura Glaze Pen.





Texture and dimension!




These last cards will be entered into the Altenew Challenge.






Altenew Products:
Magnolias For Her and Garden Grow stamp sets.
Images colored with Zig Water Color Markers.  
I finally broke down and got the 24 set!!  Kind of loooooove them!




White Embossing Powder.
Fun Foam.




Just a wee bit of dimension on the sentiment.





Liked it so much I made 2!



Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~




9 comments:

  1. Wow! You really made some fantastic creations. I love the soft blue one, but there is room in my heart fir the others too! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep on doing it, Donna! Making darling, sweet, endearing, BEAUTIFUL cards and projects! Loving the checked tag, and the brilliantly colored cards full of sweetness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, to have a crafty day... I hope to have one soon myself, visitors, holidays, work.... not all bad stuff, but I miss colouring lol. The Magnolias was my first Altenew love and to use it here was the perfect choice, what a lovely card design (and here's to more crafty days real soon)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! I love the tag with it's cute borders and little blue hearts, the letter is too cute!
    Love your flowers in the jar, so pretty and I like the way you lifted the sentiment without taking away from the image.
    You did a beautiful job with your new Zig's! So nice that you made two!
    Glad you enjoyed your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go girl! All your projects are darling Donna and I'm so glad to see how productive you were on your day off. I love the blue gingham tag! You had me at gingham. ;0) You're totally rocking the eclipse cards and the yellow flowered card is spring delight! Happy day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive me for not commenting on your posts, I was not getting the email notice of your posts. As always, your cards a beautiful. I especially like the magnolia one. Also, thanks for the birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Love them all! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all just beautiful. I don't know why, but I was not getting notified by email when you were posting. Hopefully I have corrected that. I love all the creations here, especially the eclipse design. Gorgeous colors. You are on a roll, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are fabulous! I love your IO tag! Such a fun tag with the heart charm and pretty papers! Thanks for participating in the IO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete