Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Double D, 12 Days Of Christmas Day 7-12

Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog






Here is your Inspiration Tile:





Here is what I created.....Nine Ladies Dancing.....give or take 8 dancers!  




I made a tag using the Tutti Designs Stitched Tags die.  Added a bit of Designer Paper by My Mind's Eye called Penelope!  My Ballerina is by PTI, Ballerina Beauty, stamp and die.  Image colored with Copic Markers.






Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script, cut 3 times and layered.  
Lots of accents:  Eyelet, Lacy Ribbon, WOS.  
Pearl Ribbon, Pearl Strand, Tulle, Sheer Ribbon.  
Foam Dots. 




Has quite a bit of dimension for a little tag.  




Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!

You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!  

Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for dancing by!

Enjoy~~



14 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how cute this is! And the fact that you found paper called "Penelope" is just perfectly fitting for your sweet little "P". The texture on this is wonderful... I just love the lace you added to her tutu. Tutu cute!! :0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Donna, so sweet and full of lovliness.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could not be cuter, Donna! I know you drew inspiration from Miss Penny - it looks just like her! All the girly lace and tulle, and sweet little movements - I can picture her dancing around already! Or maybe that is YOU I see dancing with your gentle laughter and great love? Either way, it's a wonderful tag and the dancer is beyond cute! Merry Christmas, Donna! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what an adorable dancer ... love her tutu and all the pearl accents! GREAT JOB! Thanks also for your kind thoughts & prayers of late! LOVE my DD sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dancing lady. I am not sure I will be able to find anything to work with these last days of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' CUTE. LOVE the name of the patterned paper. Who knew???? This tag screams Penny, I hope she wants to be in dance. It's so much fun for them.....Sarah loved it. Really sweet tag and great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute, I love her lacy outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, how sweet this is! I love the dimension and the trim. I thought of Penelope when I saw this and then read that the DP is Penelope. I remember when you got that paper, sniff sniff. I'll miss being on the team. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am pretty sure I know who you had in mind when you created this tag. I think it will be hanging on a Christmas tree of someone that you love. Great idea and a fun inspiration. Got your card today. THX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this adorable, Penny inspired tag! So feminine and fun! Great dimension and love the pearls. I'll be waiting to see future photos of Ms. Penny dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh is that ever just the sweetest, so love the lace tutu, that pearl border around the tag along with the little one in her hair is just precious, great way to use the tulle with the pearls, such a special tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so, so sweet!!! "Penelope" paper, what would be more perfect???

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous tag, full of beautiful detail!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, thank you so much for your beautiful card. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is such a gorgeous tag Donna. Love the colouring and all of the beautiful embellishments - so pretty. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete