Friday, November 30, 2018

Tidings Of Comfort And Joy

Good Morning!

I have a couple of Christmas cards to share with you today.
One of my Gal Pals, Judy Woodland, hosted this Challenge over at the Mod Squad Blog a couple of weeks ago.  The Challenge was to create a Modern Grid Card.  Go check out her card and let her know how much you loooooooooooooove it!  The technique is fabulous and her card is over the moon gorgeous!  She inspired me to create these.

These will be entered into the following Challenges; 

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes



Gold-Christmas Tree-Green





I used the Power Poppy stamp sets; Action Santa, Holly Go Lightly and Simple Joys.
Amalgam Black Ink.  Copic Markers.  Adhesive Rhinestones.
Wooden Tree.  Heart Button.  Gold Twine.
Paint Splatters.  Glue Dots.  Fine Black Marker.




I also did some paper piercing in the top right.






My sweet little adorned tree.






A bit heavy handed with the Paint Splatters.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment