Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Basket Of Hydrangeas

Good Morning, back again on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

Today's card features a cluster of pretty Hydrangea Petals.  Here on Cape Cod Hydrangeas are the all time favorite flower.  They are stunning in shades of blues, pinks and purples!  





I started with a Tutti Designs Cross Stitch Nesting Rectangles  cut from White card stock.  This made for the perfect spot to place my fussy cut and stamped basket, brimming with all of those gorgeous Hydrangea Petals.  The Hydrangea Petals are from the Impression Obsession Dies Hydrangea Set.  This set has everything you need to create beautiful Hydrangeas, Flower, Petals, Leaves and Stem.  Here I have only used the Flower backing and Petals.  Many Petals cut from Teal and Green card stock.  Each Petal also has been accented with a seed bead.  I also added a bit of Fun Foam to the back of my basket to add a bit of dimension.






I added a few of the Cheery Lynn Designs Wheat-Heads  These always add such interest to any floral bouquet or window box.  Changing the card stock color can give you so many different looks.  Here I wanted to think about the upcoming Fall Season so I die cut from Kraft and Olive.  I also added the pretty Cheery Lynn Designs Ivy Corner Flourish  This was cut from a soft Green card stock and then cropped.  I wanted a vine like effect.  



    
Inside I stamped a simple Hydrangea in Raven Black ink.
Stamps by Gina K Designs, Fill It With Flowers and Holiday Basket.
Copic Markers.

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Stamp TV, Pop It Up
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes # 96
Crop Stop, Party # 42 Anything Goes



*** And Don't Forget***



*** The Dies R Us Store not only carries a wide variety of fantastic Dies, but it also carries Embossing Folders, Paper Pads, Inks, and Adhesives to name just a few of your paper crafting needs.  Click right HERE and you will see a whole list of amazing products that the Dies R Us Store carries at amazing prices! ***




Here's What I Used:









Best Glue Ever






Thanks for popping in!



Enjoy~~



Come join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us StoreFor your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.














7 comments:

  1. You certainly have a way with a hydrangea! Beautiful petals, colors and those little bead accents...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basket of hydrangeas is lovely! All those blue flowers are just overflowing with loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow -- what a gorgeous basket of flowers! Love this beautiful card! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty! I LOVE the flowers. The basket and vines are beautiful as well...great design!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Scrapy Land!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land Dt Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your basket of hydrangeas, just beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna my dear friend, I have to apologize for not commenting on you latest cards. For some reason I'm not getting the email to let me know you have a new post. As always your recent cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely basket of flowers, such pretty patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete