Friday, November 18, 2016

Thankful For Your Friendship

Good Morning!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenges at; Stamp TV, Thankful JOYfold Card, Simon Says Monday, Thanks/Thanksgiving, Scrapy Land, Give Thanks and Cheery Lynn, Autumn Colors



 
Another JOYfold card, so FUN to make!  The front panel is topped off with this big, bold, beautiful butterfly by Cheery Lynn, Small Lace Butterfly With Angel Wing (which means it has 2 dies, one so you can die cut a solid back panel).  I cut it out of Copper Glitter Paper and backed with Ivory card stock.  
 
 
 
The flower closure is also by Cheery Lynn, Small Gardenia, which is cut out of Ivory Glitter Paper. Topped with an Adhesive Pearl.
 
 
 
 
Designer Papers by K & Company, Roam Two Sided.   MFT Die-Namics, Notched Border die.   Thin and Sheer Ribbon.   
 
 
 

 
 
Stamp set by Gina K Designs, Harvest Of Wishes, stamped in Black Licorice ink.  Adhesive Pearl accents.
 
These are really quite fun to make and each one comes out completely different, especially if you make them in different sizes.  FUN!
 
Thanks for stopping by, you have added some JOY to my day....I hope I do the same!
 
Enjoy~~


18 comments:

  1. Oh it's beautiful!! Great fold and your butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Donna!
    So glad you linked it to the Scrapy Land Challenge.
    Hugs
    Samra DT
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and I just love the fun fold! Beautiful Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love this so much!!!! It's the colors - that soft teal and chocolate with a touch of gold. Simply stunning! And all those layers. One of the fun things about Joy Fold Cards is there are so many surfaces to decorate. You have inspired me here, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Miss Donna! Loving the specialty fold, and those gorgeously-rich earth tone colors! Your papers are lovely, Donna. Pinned! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. What strikes me abut this card is that it has a fall feel, but the colors are so different and ones that I would not think about. I love them and the folds are so unique too. Love how you finished the insides as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Joy Fold card you created. I love the design and papers you used on it. Perfect for Fall and the Thanksgiving season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that butterfly. Fabulous papers and design. I have never done a joy fold. It is on my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your joyfold card, the butterfly is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Donna! Love that fold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great folding of the card. I love the shape and the opening window. Sweet autumn colors as well. Thank you for playing along at SSS Monday Challenge! Hugs, Macarena.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the pattern on the butterfly and love the design of the card, I have not tried that yet, beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Donna! Love that gorgeous butterfly and the pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous butterfly and love the layered card! Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful vintage colours and a fab design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely Gorgeous card and love the fancy fold on this!!! Beautiful job!! Thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week! Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! I love that butterfly and your choice of papers to show it off! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete