Tuesday, September 8, 2015

She Leaves A Little Sparkle.....

Good Tuesday Morning! 

I'm over at the Great Impressions Blog today!

 
My card uses the Great Impressions stamp, E880 Sparkle.....it's totally fabulous, right?!?!  I began by sponging some Daffodil Delight ink on my card stock and then spritzing with Glimmer Mist in Crimson.  When it all dried I heat embossed the sentiment using a white glitter embossing powder.  It's hard to see the glitter on the sentiment from here, but trust me it's there! 

 
This card is totally flat and will need no extra postage, so angling the card in this manner adds a bit more interest.  

 
To create the glittery flourishes I used a fancy flourish die and took the negative, this became my template.  I placed it on each corner and with a 2 Way Zig Pen I added glue, sprinkled on my glitter and then heat set them. 
 
We have a new Monthly Challenge going on, so come on over and play! And don't forget to upload your Great Impressions creations to our Customer Gallery.  At the end of the year we will do some giveaways to say THANK YOU to all of our loyal customers!  How cool is that?!?!  And trust me, year end is coming quick!!!
 
Thanks so much for dropping by......may you all leave a little sparkle as you go!  ;)
 
Enjoy~~


 
 


3 comments:

  1. You definitely leave a little sparkle wherever you go. I love the background you created. I can just picture how sparkly it is in real life

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Donna! I LOVE the gorgeous sparkle and fabulous misted background--it looks AMAZING! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card. Love the color and especially the greeting. Beautiful the way the darker spritz looks against the yellow. Very nice!!! Stunning, really.

    ReplyDelete