Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Good Morning! 

Today's card is not a card but a simple little tag for the Challenge over at CASology, Love

 
I used the I Do! stamp set from Gina K Designs.  The wedding dress was stamped on Vellum using Versa Mark and then covered with Heat and Stick Powder, heated, and then covered in Dazzling Diamonds, reheated to seal it all in.  I then fussy cut it out and adhered it to the hand cut tag.  Stamped the rest of the images directly onto the tag.  Adorned the dress with itty bitty teeny tiny adhesive pearls, also added larger ones to the tag itself.    Traced a Clear Star Sakura pen over the inner heart and lapel of the tux.  Lace was added through the hole.
 
Cute.
 
Gearing up for another Blizzard.....just in case you were wondering.  Should be a 24 hour event, anywhere from 8-18 inches of new snow....oh goodie....she said with sarcasm....lots and lots of sarcasm.  lol
 
Enjoy~~



7 comments:

  1. This is so darn CUTE!!! I love all the attention to detail on the dress - but you had a lot of fun with this one. And geez, another snow storm!!!!! This is really getting old, and I'm not even in it. I feel so bad for you guys out there - you just can't buy a break. Good thing you have your crafting to occupy your time. I bet you are getting really good at hunkering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the lacy, pearly dress! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!! I love the elegant look of the dress. I feel bad for all of you on the east coast with all that snow continuing to fall. I'm sure you are VERY tired of it. I almost feel guilty sitting here in the sunny desert.....almost. Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag, love the dress with the dazzle. Bet you have thoughts of getting ready for the wedding. It will soon be here. Hope all of the snow has melted by then. September wedding? I know, I am a brat. Hey, are they delivering the mail? I did send you sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute, cute tag! I love the dress especially with all that glitz on it. And, yes, this winter is getting very tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to enlarge this so I could see all the details on the fabulous dress. Such a cute concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag! Isn't that a fun set? I made a wedding card using it. Love the way you made the dress so beautiful and special!

    ReplyDelete