Friday, June 6, 2014

Bleach It Is

Good Afternoon!  Although I love bleach, I use it on a daily basis, I was never too fond of it in the craft room.  The Challenge over at Stamp TV is to use the bleaching technique.  I chose to "color" my flower and not use bleach as an ink pad.  I am also entering this card into the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.





Here's what I came up with!


A very simple card.  Using the flower from the Gina K DesignsWarm Spring Wishes stamp set,  I heat embossed it with very fine black embossing powder and then 'colored' it with bleach.   I used the Spellbinders dies, Lacy and Scalloped Circles, as well as the large circle die from My Favorite Things, Blueprints #12.  Designer Paper is also from GKD, Sunshiny Day.  Added a button and some Baker's Twine and it is complete.  Short, sweet and simple.

Thanks so much for popping in.

Enjoy~~

3 comments:

  1. I love the rustic look of this card. And it's so cool that the focal design mimics the patterned paper. So happy when that happens, it all ties in together. Your colors are great, and you did a wonderful job with that sketch. Good for you for doing those sketches - MUST. GET. BUSY!!! Thanks for the inspiration honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the patterned paper is perfect with your flower stamp.....nicely done!

    ReplyDelete