Thursday, February 13, 2014

Think Spring!

Well I guess we are lucky than most today, we have rain, lots and lots of rain......no snow!  So of course my thoughts turn to Spring and why can't it get here faster?  I know, I know, all in good time.  I also know it will be well worth the wait!

The Mod Squad has a wonderful Challenge this week, Think Spring, to feature a flower on your project.  Easy Peasey!  This card will also be entered into the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge, How Do You Doodle, to add something hand drawn to your project.

 
 
The floral frame is from the Gina K Designs stamp set, Dogwood And Butterfly, the butterfly is from Sent With Love and the sentiment is from the Birds And Blossoms set.  The flowers were colored with Copic Markers.  Spellbinders dies, Classic, Scalloped and Beaded Ovals were used as well as the little heart shaped Ribbon Buckle die.  Many adhesive pearls as well as Buttercup Liquid Pearls were added.  Sakura Glitter Pen.  Ribbon.  DP is from Echo Park, Victoria Gardens.  Pure Luxury card stock, white, lemon drop and jelly bean green, all available from Gina K Designs.
 
Just a fun card to put together.  I may have to add a small bag of extra pearls when I mail this off to a dear friend who has a birthday in early March, as I have been finding them everywhere.  lol
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
And if you're looking for something to do tonight, I hope you'll join me at the February Release Party over at Stamp TV!  Lots of fun, laughter and inspiration.  Wait til you see the brand new stamps, OMGee!  They are FABULOUS!  I will be participating in the Release Party too, as a February Guest Designer, should be FANTASTIC!  And I am bringing the wine!  ;)  Hope to see you there!
 
For more information, here is your personal invite:   Gina K Designs & Stamp TV Release Party 

8 comments:

  1. So very excited for you Donna and tonight's release. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautfully done my friend. Great colors I might add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful my dear. I'm so happy....I'll be back to my craft room the end of next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Donna!!! Really pretty card! Hope to pop in tonight and see what you have created! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! I love the colors, and you are so clever with the dash lines to make the butterfly look like it's in flight Now you have inspired me to get out Dogwood and Butterfly set. Haven't used it for awhile. Can't wait for the release tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! That is a great stamp set. I need to get mine out too! Love the colors and all of those beautiful layered die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous "Springy" card! You are waiting for some warmth...we are waiting for some "cool"! Love the colours it all goes together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Donna! I can imagine that you are longing for spring and some warm weather. Love your colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete