Good Morning!
I am sooooo excited to be Guest Designing
over at Time Out Challenge Blog.
Challenge # 322 'Inspired By'
Seasonal Colors, Where You Live.
I started card making way back in 2007, when one late night I actually happened upon Gina K making cards on a video. And as they say, the rest is history!
I have come a long way since that night, thankfully....my card making has evolved--into nothing particular so I have always considered myself 'eclectic' in the card making world. I do love layers and seeing just how much one can put on a card base. lol
Even though the Calendar says September and it's
beginning to feel like Fall it is still summery in my gardens and that
is exactly what I have been inspired by!
We can go well into October and sometimes a bit into November
with gardening here. We are only 3/10 of a mile from the Atlantic
and that warm air helps!
Here are 4 cards I created using
the awesome Products from Gina K Designs.
Gina K Designs Count It All Joy stamp and die sets.
Jewels.
Foam Squares and Strips.
Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Garden Green, Marina Mist, Soft Sky,
Tempting Turquoise, Walnut Stain and Wild Wasabi.
Inside.
So JOYful!
Gina K Designs Love At All Times and Seeds Of Joy stamp sets.
Tuxedo Black and Pink Pirouette inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Inside.
Pretty Posies.
Gina K Designs Always Delightful stamp set.
Jewels.
Foam Strips.
Ink Splatters.
Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Picked Raspberry
and Spiced Marmalade.
Inside.
A little Faux Water Coloring.
Gina K Designs Colossal Coneflowers stamp and die sets,
Gingham Embossing Folder.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Tuxedo Black and Wilted Violet inks.
Foam Squares.
Inside.
One of my top favorite flowers, Purple Coneflowers.
The bunnies have eaten all but one of my plants!
I do owe all of my card making skills to Gina!
I am so happy to have found her, and she has really given me so many wonderful
card making friends....Online Besties if you will!
And because there aren't enough pictures on this Post
I will bore you with some of my gardens and what has inspired me
for this Challenge over at The Timeout Challenge Blog.
Black Eyed Susans.
Colorful Patio Wall.
Sneeze Weed.
Impatiens and Marigolds.
Purple Cone Flowers and Black Eyed Susans.
Zinnias, Cosmos, Black Eyed Susans and Daisy.
I like to grow from seeds started in the Spring.
4 O'Clocks just starting to POP!
An Old Fashion Flower that reminds me of my Grandmother.
Variegated 4 O'Clocks on their way!
Balloon Flowers and Snap Dragons.
Thanks so much for popping in!
Now head on over to the Time Out Challenge Blog and play along
There's a $25 Gift Certificate from Gina K Design up for grabs!
Here are some of the Time Out Challenge Guidelines:
Here are some details to keep in mind (See full list of rules on challenge sidebar):
- Upload your project using the Inlinkz by 5:00 GMT (London), 12:00 Noon EDT (New York) on Wednesday, September 30th.
- Be sure your link is a direct link to your NEW project, not just a generic link to your blog. No back linking.
- Be sure you are actually following the challenge theme and explain in your post how your project fits the challenge.
- Per our challenge rules, combining of challenges is limited to a total of 5, including ours.













Oh my stars, what a fabulous post filled with your beautiful cards and gorgeous flowers!!! I keep scrolling through the pictures, drinking in every detail. Congrats on your well deserved guest design spot!
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful and joyful posts! Donna your cards are gorgeous and you've done such a beautiful job with the colors of your garden! And your plants are such a beauty too.. thank you for sharing a little peep into your pretty garden and thank you for your stunning inspirations and being our Guest at Time Out 🌸🌼✨️
ReplyDeleteI really like how you paired the flowers with the wood board Donna! The blue flowers and bight green leaves look so good together. Thanks for being a Guest Designer for us, and for making such a great card!
ReplyDeleteWow you have made Gina very proud with all these gorgeous flowery cards using her products, such lovely coloring of all the flowers, I love the cutting board with the first set. You have such a lovely garden full of beautiful flowers, I see how you have plenty of inspiration all around you. So nice you can enjoy it so late into the season!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your guest spot!
Lovely floral creations and beautiful photos from the garden.
ReplyDeleteB x
I love, love, LOVE all these card, your coloring is out of this world. Congrats on your gig at Time Out Challenges (I have never heard of this one), they are lucky to have you!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely stroll through your beautiful garden Donna! I can see it reflected in your wonderful floral cards! I love the blue flowers on the wood background. Thanks so much for joining us as our Guest Designer for this challelnge. I look forward to seeing more of your special creations in future challenges. Enjoy your day! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful challenge project you made for Time Out as Guest Designer, and all of the gorgeous makes that accompany it. Your garden is goreous. I love the gardens on Long Beach Island where our shore house is, and the colors are still so summery here too. Your designs and color choices are fabulous. I love the photos of your gardens as well. Thank you so very much for guest designing with us at Time Out!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful inspiration right outside your window, Donna. Your cards are beautiful with a different variety of flowers on each one. Thanks for being our guest designer for this challenge.
ReplyDelete