Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Double D, Pretty In Pink

Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog. 





Here is your Inspiration Tile:  






I created a set of 3 cards:



Each card uses the same stamps, dies and stencils.




PFS Keepsakes Of The Heart stamp, die and stencil sets, 
Making The Best Of It Diamond Plaid Stencils and Jewels, 12 Pack.
PTI Shakers and Sprinkles die sets.




Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Cracked Pistachio, Iced Spruce,
Peeled Paint and Picked Raspberry.
Rock Candy Glitter.
Foam Strips and Squares.




All 3 have the same sentiment inside.




Card #2.




Card #3.




Sweet Pink Trio.


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




Thanks so much for popping by!

Enjoy~~






 

9 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL trio of cards! Love your choice of design ... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you have someone in mind for this beautiful set of trio cards that you’ve made using the same stamps and dies, but you have made them all look different. What a great gift this will make. I’m sure you have someone in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful set of pink cards with beautiful bouquets! I love the varied backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful set of cards here! I adore the different shaped bottles filled with flowers and greens. That's my kind of vase! ;0) Your stenciled backgrounds are all fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all so pretty, Donna! I love the looks of the stamp set. I see the perfume bottle inspiration in each of them. Like Birgit, this is my favorite kind of vase, too. Always a couple little bottles on my kitchen windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely trio of pretty pink and green cards, my friend! The different stenciled backgrounds and vases makes each one unique in design. Love that their sitting in a window too! This PFS set is a favorite of mine with it's beautiful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all gorgeous, such pretty flowers and like the different stenciling, the plaid is my favorite background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun!! Same yet different, I think the plaid one is my favorite. Looks like you had a lot of fun making these, you over achiever, you!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all 3 of these cards. So pretty with the pink flowers in bottles.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete