Sunday, September 20, 2026

Reading Rainbow Bookmark

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges; 

Simon Says Monday, Transport It.  

I did end up coloring in the O (circle) in the
word Rainbow with a B06 Copic and
I also added a Sakura Glitter/Glaze Pen to the circles on the vase
(which is in the pic).


Hand cut 6x2 Bookmark.


Altenew Tall Tales stamp set.
GKD Celebrate In Style stamp set.
Inks in;
Tuxedo Black ink, Pacific Point, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie,
Real Red, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.





Baker's Twine.
Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pen.



Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~




3 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you back again at Tag-Along and ATC's challenge Donna. it's another beautifully stamped bookmark and I reckon even a circle in there as well - the 'o'.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty, I love the rainbow colors of the bookmark and I like the little flower vases in there among the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your bookmarks with the book theme. This one is so bright and colourful!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete