Good Morning!
This card will be entered into the Challenge at
Make Your Own Background.
Simon Says Plant Lady Energy stamp and die sets
and Floating Leaves Stencil.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Rustic Ladder die,
thank you Birgit, I finally used it, love it!!!
Penny Black Antique Frame die, to cut Vellum layer.
Tuxedo Black and Garden Green inks.
Copic markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Green and White Gingham Ribbon.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Foam Squares.
Inside.
She's so zen!
I felt I went a little heavy handed with the Garden Green ink,
so to soften it, I added that panel of Vellum.
Thanks for coming by!
We're in the middle of an odd timed Nor'Easter.....but
so far so good! :)
Enjoy~~
Praying for you all on the east coast, hope the storm isn't too bad. This is so pretty, your background is great with the plants and I love the pretty designs on those pots :). Cute on inside too, love that ladder they are on :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute, cute card! So glad you are able to use that rustic ladder. It's super cute as a plant stand. Stay safe in the storm. We were supposed to get it last night but it hasn't arrived yet. The wind is just starting to pick up and the rain started to pick up as well. Hope you don't lose power.
ReplyDelete