Tuesday, September 8, 2026

A Cheery Hello

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  
  
Simon Says Wednesday, Stamp It.  
Paper Funday,  Anything Goes!

And my good gal pal, Barbara Campbell is a Guest Designer for

CAS Mix Up September Challenge so I had to play along there too!




This is about as Clean and Simple as I can get.




Cheery Lynn Sunflower dies, petals cut and layered twice.
MFT Stitched Rectangle die and Black and White striped DP.
Power Poppy Potted Primrose stamp set.




I water colored my die cuts with Distress Oxide Inks in;
Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, 
Spiced marmalade and Vintage Photo.
Tuxedo Black ink for sentiment.
Foam Squares--little itty bitty ones under the top layer
of sunflower petals, and a large one for the center.



Inside.



A cheery sunflower for a cheery hello!


Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said you had a great sunflower die you really meant it. This card is a standout. I love the sunflower and you’ve given it a great background and let it shine. Thanks so much for entering in the Cas Mix it up challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercoloured sunflower, Donna!! I love the combination of colours you've used. Your card is so bright and sunny. Love design with the striped strip along the side. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous, large Sunflower. I adore sunflowers and your CAS design is lovely, especially with the snippet of black/white stripes along the side. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully water-coloured. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up:) jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sunflower die will always be one of my favorites. What a great design on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautifully coloured this gorgeous sunflower is Donna. A great design too and thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sunflower, I love the coloring of it and the leaves, great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job of watercoloring that fabulous sunflower die, Donna. I'm glad you shared it with us at CAS Mix-Up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design & that sunflower is beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Donna and some wonderful watercolouring of the pretty die cut flower and made so dimensional with the layering, and the added striped paper down the side looks great. Thank you for joining us over at CAS Mix Up. x

    ReplyDelete