Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Double D, Feathers

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:  






Here is what I created:




I used many different inks, swiping them right on to white card stock
to get all of these great colors.  
And then die cut with Spellbinders Feathers dies.
I then die cut them directly into the card base and inlaid my colorful feathers.
Gina K Designs Stampers Favorites stamp set.






Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Peeled Paing, Perfect Plum, Picked Raspberry,
Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet.






Inside.






I also made a small square envie for the card!


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




Thanks for floating by!

Enjoy~~







9 comments:

  1. I can certainly see where you got your inspiration from the mood board. I love that you chose this colorful look to your feathers card. In laying them to the white, Card base is a super fun idea. I love all of the white space that you left to make this Card looks superior

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these beautifully colored feathers! GREAT take on the board ... perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, rainbow-ish feathers! Love! I should have played closer to the board, but I totally forgot when I made my card. I love that you let yourself be inspired in such a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold and beautiful feathers design! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely great card with an exquisite design. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design! I love that you inlaid the feathers. What a great idea. The blended colors on the feathers look amazing. You are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great blending of the wonderful colors you used for the feathers, neat idea to inlay them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your 'rainbow' feathers are such a great idea and a beautiful desing too.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, what a great take on the mood board, rainbow colored feathers, how can you go wrong with that, pretty, pretty card as always!!

    ReplyDelete