Good Morning!
This card will be entered into the following Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
Allsorts, The Color Of Summer or Anything Goes!
Honey Bee Lovely Layers Perfect Picnic and
Picnic Blanket Builder dies and stencils.
Simon Says Blooms and Butterflies Sentiment Strip.
Peacock Feathers and Peeled Paint inks.
I cut all of the dies out in white
card stock and then colored them with Copic Markers.
Silver Foil Paper.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
WOS.
Foam Strips and Squares.
Inside.
Just in case you need to know,
I would say my plate is the one with the Cherry Pie
and Tom has fruit--sums up our life together! ;)
Thanks for strolling by!
Enjoy~~
Good morning! You cetainly have planned this picnic well. What a fabulous selection of food and picnic must haves are on this card. Looks like a great time. Hope the sun lasts all day.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, this is amazing!!! I cannot believe all those die cuts, it must have taken you forever. I don't have the patience!!! I'm coming to this picnic for sure, all the food groups and then some!!! Oh, and a book as well. You ROCK!!!!!
ReplyDelete. . . and what a perfect picnic it looks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in the Allsorts challenge. x
Your card is covered with all the necessities for a beachside picnic! Super amazing design!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your pretty summery card at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thank you for sharing your summer picnic with us at Allsorts
ReplyDeleteGreat card, a perfect design for the Allsorts Challenge ‘Colours of Summer’.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Looks like a great picnic lunch to me, terrific coloring of them too, I like how there is even a nice book there to enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific picnic, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts. Sarah
ReplyDelete