Saturday, August 15, 2026

Allsorts, Challenge #856, Embossing

Good Morning!   


I am sooooo excited to tell you that I am Guest Designing over at the


Challenge #856, Embossing.

You may use Heat or Dry Embossing for this Challenge.
And there is a fantastic prize up for grabs!



Here is what I created.

I used both Gold Heat Embossing and Dry Embossing.




Hero Arts With Sympathy stamp and die sets and
the Script Bold Print Background stamp, which I heat embossed in Gold.
Sizzix 3D Geometric Flowers Embossing Folder.
PFS Stitched Rectangle die and Jewels.
Power Poppy Soothing Sympathy stamp set.



Tuxedo Black ink.
Gold and Clear Embossing.
Copic Markers.
Foam Sheets and Squares.




Inside.




Thankfully I don't need a Sympathy card just yet,
but they're good to have on hand.

Now head on over to the 

Have fun and create and play along!

You may just win the FAB Prize up for grabs!



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna, like the gold/blue combo and your beautiful layers. Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very comforting sympathy card. Congrats on your GD spot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design! I love the serene colors and as always great dimension. Congratulations on your guest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully done card with wonderful details. Such great embossing and love the sketch. Happy to have you as a guest designer at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats on your gig, they are lucky to have you!!! This is just amazing, a work of art really. I love the gold embossing and all the texture from the dry embossed panel. And the flowers are gorgeous. You have NOT disappointed with this one, my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours and design make it perfect for purpose and wonderful inspiration for our theme at Allsorts, so pleased you joined us as our Guest Designer, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!
    Thank you for being a GD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your gig. I think your card is great for this challenge. And of course, I love all of your dimension, also great advertisement for the challenge. I might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card for the challenge Donna. Thank you for being our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being our Guest Designer in the Allsorts Challenge, Donna. Your card is beautiful, what a lovely floral stamp.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely combo and layering of your flowers, foliage and butterflies, love the gold embossing for the base and like the inking around the embossed piece too, lovely sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete