Good Morning!
This card will be entered into the following Challenges;
Pinkfresh Studio Known and Loved
stamp and die sets and Jewels, 12 Pack.
Altenew Perfect Sentiments stamp and die set, inside.
Tuxedo Black.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Foam Squares.
WOS.
Inside.
I wish this for you all!
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy~~
Beautiful card and you captured the colors beautifully with this design!
ReplyDeleteLovely wreath, your coloring is so pretty and I like the inking you did around the sentiment panel too and pretty gems to top it off!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Donna! The sparkle on the flowers is the icing on the cake.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeleteI can see that crown of flowers on a young girl's head, Donna. Beautifully made. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous floral card, Donna. I love the soft yellows and the touch of sparkle is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you shared this with us at Time Out
ReplyDeletejaydee