Pages

▼

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Thankful and Grateful

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the Challenge at 

Simon Says Monday, Transport It.

Wish I had this sweet little wagon to pull around in my gardens!



Spellbinders Wagon Full Of Fall and Labels 4 dies.
Simon Says Give Thanks and Eat Pie stamp and die sets.
Gina K Designs Everything Nice Mini stamp set, inside.
PTI Canyon Clay Designer Paper.



Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain inks.
Copic Markers for shading.
Polka Dotted Ribbon.
Black Adhesive Pearls.
Foam Sheets.



Inside.




Happy Fall Y'All!




Thanks for riding by!

Enjoy~~



 

3 comments:

  1. that is the cutest wagon, love how it is piled with all kinds of Autumn goodness, like the touch with the ribbon and stamping inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wagon filled with Autumn goodies! Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, and so perfectly fall! I think I might have this die set. (Terrible that I don't know for sure.) ;0) The warm fall colors and that polka dotted ribbon..... adorable!

    ReplyDelete