Pages

▼

Friday, September 18, 2026

So Many Books, So Little Time Bookmark.

 Good Morning!  


This Bookmark will be entered into the


Nothing transports you like getting lost in a good book!

Oh the places you'll go!!!


I made this for Penny, as she loooooooves to read!

And Brenda suggested I should enter at the 



Hand cut 2x6 Bookmark.


Altenew Tall Tales stamp set.
Power Poppy Party Time stamp set.
PTI Daydreamer stamp set, 3 dots, added color, stamped off once.
PFS colorful Designer Paper.
Crop-o-dile.
Corner Rounder.





Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Pink Pirouette,
Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Colorful Fibers.




Sometimes this is how Penny visits with me lol



Thanks for stopping by!


Hope you can always be transported to somewhere 
magical and exciting when you crack open a book!

Enjoy~~




6 comments:

  1. That is such a cute bookmark you made! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just too cute and a great play on words for the challenge!! Penny will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bookmark Donna, would fit in nicely at https://tag-alongandatc.blogspot.com/, right down to the background circles!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna, lovely to have you play along with us, hope to see you again. B x

      Delete
  4. This book mark is super cute! I'm sure miss Penny loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a sweet bookmark Donna. She looks lost in the story. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete