Good Morning!
This card will be entered into the
Simon Says Monday Challenge; Make Your Own Background.
Simon Says Products;
My Boo stamp set, inside.
Bat Tag Die,
Spooky Cat dies.
Houndstooth Bat Stencil.
MFT Stitched Tag die.
PTI Hocus Pocus Designer Paper, on pull out Tag.
Orange Glitter Paper on Cat Hat
Tuxedo Black and Rusty Hinge inks.
Foam Strips.
Cat/Bat Tag fully pulls out.
Evie enjoys a Cat and likes to meow all over the house lol
Inside.
Meow!
Thanks for flying by!
Enjoy~~
Great Halloween card inside and out and I love the bat tag pullout tag!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that having the bat be the pull on the tag, and paired with the cat, so neat and fun!
ReplyDeleteHow clever are you to turn this stencil into bats! Such a cute little pull up tab too. How did you fare the storm??
ReplyDeleteLike sturdy New Englanders lol Wind and rain.....dare I say heading out today? We saw the sun several times yesterday too! Now I need everything to dry up so I can collect some seeds and chop a lot of things down! :) And you? All okay?
Delete