Thursday, July 9, 2026

Wish You Were Here

  Good Morning!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:
 
 
  Pinkfresh Studio, Shades Of Summer.
 


Allsorts, Stencils.  
Paper Funday, Anything Goes
 or with an Optional Twist: Summer Splash.  
Timeout, Water. 
 
 

I went with the colors and the summer vibe!





Pinkfresh Studio Products;
Coastal Paradise, stamps, stencils and dies.
Sunshine and Smiles sentiment stamp set.
Nested Arches die.
Jewels, 12 Pack.

I stenciled the scene and then cut it with a Nested Arch die.
Popped that all up on a foam sheet for a bit of added interest,



Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn, 
Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean,
Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Glaze Pens.
Foam Sheets.



Inside.



You probably have noticed, there is no blue sky
around the sun rays--I forgot to use a stencil lol
Oh well.....at least it is an original!



Thanks for swimming by!

Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. Great design and summer colors, Donna. Love how you popped up the arched die cut! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I never thought of it not being blue so I guess it looks ok :) That is such a cool scene you have created and I love the idea of cutting an arch out of it for dimension! Cool shading on the sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful summer card! I love all of the details and great colors. Thank you for playing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stencil work, perfect for the current theme at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great "by the beach" scene you created. I did not notice the sky until you mentioned it. This is just like a day at a beach house and I love it! Thanks for playing along at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Beach Houses are amazing, and I like all the details you've added. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday and Inspiration Station Challenges. We hope you will join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely summer beach scene, Donna. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, what a fabulous scene you have created. The time that it took to do all of that stenciling really paid off. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Time Out this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete